Thing #1

Things I'm excited to receive in our next shipment

  • Pillows
  • Bedding (though we finally broke down and bought some cheap stuff)
  • Sleep Number Bed
  • Piano
  • Pizza Stone
  • Couch- it'll be nice to have somewhere both Dan and I, or even a guest can sit!
  • Pictures for the walls
  • Bunk beds- so the boys can share a room and give me a craft room, which leads to my...
  • Silhouette! The ideas for making this place a home are just brewing and stewing in my head and I can't wait to get them out!

2 comments:

Living Lavallee said...

Aww shucks! We could have lent you anything, and there is a lending closet here in HV. I was happy to get our stuff, then miserable for weeks trying to unpack it - still not 100% done.

Carters said...

Cai says, "hi!" He asked repeatedly, "What is Cade doing?" and says, "I want the music!" We like it, lots! Man, Korea, wow. It looks amazing.

Post a Comment

Our family

Our family

Check out me and my sister's craft blog!

What time is it in Korea?

Family and Friends