Day One!

After a rough first night of sleep and being sick I wasn't up for doing too much.Dan had to be to work at 7:30. I lazed around with the boys for a bit and then went to the park they have here at the Dragon Hill Lodge.






This is what I got from Cade when I asked him to take a picture with me. Funny boy!

Here’s a picture of my happy boys in Korea and the view from our room. There are more mountains behind the ones you see, but it was a little cloudy. The tall pointy thingy is the Seoul Tower and only costs $8 for us to go in and get a great view of Seoul. We may go there on Saturday.





I also need to blog about our 2 week road trip before Korea! I’ll do a little bit each time I post. The very first thing we did after checking out of our apartment was spend one last day at Ocean Breeze waterpark. Most of you know that we spend a good portion of our summers there and we had never taken any pictures! So for our last day we rented a locker and got some fun pictures of a place we all love and will miss. Enjoy!









Here they are pooped from a long day of swimming :)

3 comments:

Alison Westermann said...

YAY! It's so good to see that you're settling in and getting used to the new home. :) Love the pics and can't wait to see more new ones. I'm sure both kids will adjust soon to the new time zone, it'll just take a couple days and then it'll be like you never lived anywhere else ;)

vicki said...

Congrats on making it there and thanks for the good pictures. We do miss you and it is fun seeing you in you new are. Great seeing the new area, too. Nice pics!

Debi said...

Hey there! I read your last post as well and I am glad you survived it. Ada doesn't sleep on planes well so I know how tired you must have been. It was an adventure you will never forget though and good job on writing it all down. I can't wait to see more photos of the new home. We will miss you here. Love Debi

Post a Comment

Our family

Our family

Check out me and my sister's craft blog!

What time is it in Korea?

Family and Friends