Leftovers

Akin to the amount of leftovers we had after our Christmas feast, here are some 'leftover' pictures that I forgot to post from our Holiday season.

These are from the tree lighting ceremony here at Hannam Village. They had a brass quintet from the band playing while folks sipped on hot cocoa and sang carols.

Goofy face Cade and sweet Gabby!
Cade and his friend Kyler
Here is the clan that we had over for a great Christmas Eve dinner. It was nice to have some great people to celebrate with!
And here's the boys on Christmas Eve after everyone had left. They got to open one present which was new Christmas pajamas! Don't they look so cute?
 And crazy?

 Hope you've enjoyed your helping of leftovers!

1 comments:

Living Lavallee said...

They are cute! Send me the pic of Kyler and Cade - I love it!

Post a Comment

Our family

Our family

Check out me and my sister's craft blog!

What time is it in Korea?

Family and Friends