Seoul Lantern Festival

So this is one type of event I was really looking forward to coming to in Korea. You just don't have lantern festivals in the states, ya know? It also was pretty awesome because Dan was in the Jazz Band that played on the opening night of the festival, so we went to hear Dan play and tried our best to see the display. In all honesty, since I was juggling the kids, the crowds and the camera, the best pictures came from Dan before the festival started and before the crowds ensued. It was still a fun night, topped off with a very bright carriage ride with the boys.












































2 comments:

Kristina said...

Sooooo cool! When does this happen? This is what I want to see when we come to Korea!

OUR HOUSE said...

We really need to go to this next year....if I can get Joe to go:)

Post a Comment

Our family

Our family

Check out me and my sister's craft blog!

What time is it in Korea?

Family and Friends