Movers

Two weeks after meeting with the Transportation office, all of our applications have been received and dates tentatively set. Our first moving company contacted me yesterday to confirm a pickup date of July 28th for the stuff going into storage. He took a brief description of the large items that would be going into storage and gave me a phone number to call between 8:00-8:15am the morning of the 28th to find out what time to expect the movers.

If all goes well we'll have the 3 sets of movers on the 26th, 27th, and 28th respectively, and then we'll have a few days to clean the empty place before heading out!

I just looked over at my countdown. 61 days until we fly? That's only 2 months!!!!

1 comments:

Alison Westermann said...

Woo hoo!

Post a Comment

Our family

Our family

Check out me and my sister's craft blog!

What time is it in Korea?

Family and Friends