News!

I haven't posted in awhile because the cold winter has kept us from doing very much, and if we have gone out it has been somewhere that I've already blogged about. More adventures will come, i promise, as things warm up and we start tackling our "Things to do before we leave Korea" bucket list.

But the good news is that we have been permitted to curtial our assignment by 30 days and move in July instead of August! This is GREAT news because we will be able to get in country before the schools start in Colorado, which makes the transition a bit easier for Cade. So as of now our exit date is July 17th, give or take a few days!!! We have a realtor and are beginning to look at houses, and I have to say that I am ecstatic at the thought of having a back yard and some space to let these boys run!!!

1 comments:

Kate said...

I swear you guys just go over there! What an adventure you guys have had so far.....but I can tell you are ready to open a new chapter in your lives! So exciting!

Post a Comment

Our family

Our family

Check out me and my sister's craft blog!

What time is it in Korea?

Family and Friends